5/21/11

Little different style for me. All hard edges. Bright, bright color. No subtlety. No background. No shadow anchoring the chicken to the ground. Looking for feedback. Do you like this style? Do you prefer some of the more complicated compositions of my other paintings? I'm trying to find a style to focus on, although part of me thinks that it's fun to do different styles. Also taking suggestions for a title. Okay. That's all I have to say about that. If you have an opinion, throw it my way. Unless it's, "Don't quit your day job." That's not really what I'm looking for. Ready... go.

2 comments:

  1. Personally - love the colors but would prefer more browns, reds, tans, golds and some soft background. Because it would match my kitchen and I could hang it up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...is it for sale? You are so talented. This would look fabulous in my kitchen. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know your thoughts!