8/31/08

The Potential of Pigs

Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast! ~ Lewis Carroll

Pigs! Don’t you think pigs are a good idea? I trust that you’re not rolling your eyes like my sweet husband does when I fall victim to another “Lucy moment.” Just go with me here. Right now two (or maybe three) mama pigs raising wiggling, oinking little curly-tails seems like just the thing for a little extra income. Nope. Never done it before. Don’t know the first thing about it, but, hey! How hard can it be? That’s the great thing about the internet. You can learn just enough to get you started on your next brilliant idea and then you’re in deep enough that you have no choice but to go forward.

Have you found ways to support your farm habit? Send me your great ideas. Pictures, too! Let’s inspire each other. Keep in mind that anything worth doing is worth doing cute! So the more charming your ideas, the more likely you are to see them implemented and posted here. Farm girls, unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know your thoughts!