11/18/08

Don't you wish you were here RIGHT NOW?!?







Okay, let me tell you, this is the cutest place ever. Lori and Cathy (forgive me if I spelled your names wrong, ladies) run the darlingest, charmingest most addictive little store called Beyond the Garden Gate. It's right on Lori's farm and the first time I stopped in I asked if she would adopt me. (Still waiting on an answer on that, Lori). She carries cottage furniture, vintage finds, one of a kind treasures and gifts that you won't be able to bring yourself to give away. Stuff like that there. The thing is, these two ladies taste is right on the money and I would buy every, single thing they have, but divorce is never pretty. They're only open Thursday through Sunday, so while you're out doing errands that you don't want to do, but can't get out of, treat yourself to a little stop at Beyond the Garden Gate. Don't buy up all the stuff though, or I'm going to be very sorry I told you about this place.



17414 NE 199th St. Battle Ground, WA 98604



Stay tuned for the next post, when I'll tell you about the world's best paper craft store.